Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Having fun
























































I have been changing so much. I am alnost nine months and just got my third tooth. Right now, I am taking steps and trying to walk. I love to be outside, play in my Dad's truck, play in the bath and dance. I dance to Elmo on t.v. and music. I will listen to books being read forever as long as they are about animals. I also have been giving hugs alot and playing with my dog, Crim. I have learned to chase her and play fetch. I cannot wait for Thanksgiving and to see all of my family!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice! Great pictures. Tucker has exceptional grammar and spelling -- definitely not inherited from his father.

Hokie Girl said...

Too cute! I can't wait to see him over the holidays HOPEFULLY!!!!

carlagrace said...

These are some super cute pictures! Ian is telling me he wants to see them again! :)

p.s. is your baby gnawing on a beer bottle?? and your worried about organic foods...... :) :)

Anonymous said...

Sommer & John,
thanks for the xmas card! I shared the pics of Tucker from your blog with my mom 2nite and she said, and I quote "He is ABSOLUTELY adorable!!" :) Just thought you'd want to know, although I bet ya'll hear that all the time! Have a great Christmas!